The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within the Japan market, resulting in revenue growth & new customer acquisition. This will include creating a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive new revenue, and to ensure customer success.
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close, and track rack all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce.
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Successfully renew subscription contracts through direct customer interaction including contract review, service add on assessment, and negotiation of win-win terms for highest customer retention and account revenue growth
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to net new logo pipeline generation
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support high YOY growth – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with Enterprise accounts in your territory
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities
- Position Auth0 at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders
- Build effective working partnerships with your Auth0 colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
Is this for you?
- Fluent Japanese, business level English is essential
- Knowledge of enterprise software and licensing models
- You will have 7+ years of a consistent track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing net new logos selling enterprise cloud software to enterprise companies
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- Self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications, and/or analytics
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC methodologies is a plus