Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be based in the UK and be responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within Enterprise accounts across the METNA region, resulting in revenue growth & new customer acquisition. This will include creating a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive new revenue, and to ensure customer success.
- Develop a business plan to include key target customers
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles
- Self-generate 30% or more new sales
- Create customer events, working alongside internal teams.
- Knowledge of developing sales pipeline and go to market strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise software and licensing models
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from software developers to senior executives
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Track record in exceeding sales quota
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.