Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Account Manager is the front line to retaining Auth0 identity-as-a-service enterprise subscription customers and exploring up-sell potential for add-on services. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer contract discussions and related negotiation decisions. The role requires great attention to detail related to contract terms and customer needs, ability to manage the sales process to close, and expert negotiation skills. Success will require early engagement with customers prior to their renewal date, identification of gaps between existing contract terms and current subscription terms and pricing levels, and assessment of potential for add-on services to raise contract value.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Successfully renew subscription contracts through direct customer interaction including contract review, service add on assessment, and negotiation of win-win terms for highest customer retention and account revenue growth.
- Properly forecast and close monthly and quarterly revenue exceeding targets.
- Early identification of potential at-risk accounts based on usage patterns assessment
- and contract expectation gaps.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases and company
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems
Is This Role For You?
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment.
- Ability to manage multiple contract negotiations per quarter for highest possible renewal
- Capability to work autonomously and in team setting depending on situation.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
- Fluent French and English required
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.