Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security. We are seeking a Content Strategist to optimize the content on Auth0’s customer Community.
- Work with Product Management to gather information and develop audience-specific content.
- Develop a governance framework for all content that ensures relevance, accuracy, and freshness.
- Set content quality standards and style guides that align with Auth0’s goals and culture
Proactively provide creative input in discussions that lead to a higher quality finished product or better idea.
- Can write everything the user experience requires—navigation items, button labels, tool tips, engagement emails, error messages, and beyond.
- Provide timely updates to measure the success of content-based initiatives
- Proactively identify issues that affect content quality to senior design management.
- Provide operational support for a variety of initiatives to streamline processes, reduce administration and achieve team/business goal.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a combination of technical writing and content strategy.
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
- Experience gathering key business and user insights, and creating a long-term vision for content generation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting to and facilitating all levels of audience with poise and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to break down complex insurance services & products information into easily digestible and attractive content.