Manage high-complexity projects to successful completion from initiation through delivery to closure. The Auth0 Professional Services team is looking for a Customer Project Manager to work with our global customers. In this role, you will coordinate with cross-functional teams to complete distinct projects both on time and within budget. You'll need to have substantial experience managing IT and software consulting projects.
- Develop Customer Project Management practice within the Professional Services team which is aligned to Auth0 Services Packages by defining roles and responsibilities, project assets, project milestones & deliverables
- Develop and manage schedules to deliver technical consulting services to Auth0 customers based on Auth0 Services Package scope
- Manage customer expectations, project scope, and internal and external resources needed to successfully deliver to customers’ needs
- Develop and communicate project, portfolio, and program status, risks and issues to all internal and external levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Manage customer escalations, coordinating with customers and Auth0 stakeholders (e.g., executive team, sales, TAMs etc.)
- Establish long term vision, strategy and capacity model for the Customer Project Management function
- Be accountable for reliable and repeatable program delivery processes, metrics and operational procedures
- Be responsible for hitting utilization targets set for the role
- Develop a foundational knowledge of Auth0’s technology
- Demonstrated progressive experience managing projects with external customers, preferably enterprise customers. Professional Services experience is a plus
- Experience with Identity Management and/or SaaS application development
- Experience using various project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in customer-facing and internal engagements
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of specific industry project management and technical delivery methodologies for software (e.g., Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies, agile/scrum, and/or software SDLC)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $103,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.