As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for driving engagement, adoption and retention primarily in strategic enterprise accounts (1:few) and mid market accounts (1:many). You're the primary advocate for each customer, tasked with guiding them to success through engaging resources across Auth0 to accelerate the adoption and expansion of Auth0. This will be achieved through an approach of both depth and breadth activities. Some days you'll be deep in project talks with developers, other days you'll be proving ROI with CIOs. The outcomes you'll achieve include product adoption, renewal/expansion and advocacy.
- Previous experience in SaaS customer success management, account management or technical account management roles with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a "doing whatever it takes" attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal Auth0 stakeholders.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with technology solutions.
- Diligent and organized, willing to get hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- General knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software architecture.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills and an amazing team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
Auth0 is an identity-as-a-service solution that removes the complexity of authentication and authorization for app developers. Built by developers for developers, the company’s service is used by thousands of developers and IT managers in both small and large corporations across 124 countries in the financial, media, software, security and consumer sectors. The company is based in Seattle, WA and is financially backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital satus, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by la