Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are seeking a tools Administrator for our Revenue Operations team. Revenue Operations supports customer-facing teams including sales, customer success, professional services, marketing, and technical support. You will work on a wide range of projects to take Auth0’s tech stack to the next level by expanding its capabilities and plugging in other tools for success. You will be responsible for a project list and must prioritize to maximize time spent on the most valuable efforts. You’ll enjoy flexibility in where and when you work and will be measured on your output, not the number of hours you sit in a chair. This role will be located our Bellevue, WA office or it could be someone who is remote (US please).
- Supporting the maintenance and administration of Gainsight, Salesforce, and all other Customer Success related tools.
- Configuring Gainsight and other Customer Success related tools process automation.
- Configuring Salesforce process automation with absolutely no APEX code.
- Working closely with people to influence how you improve their tools and insights.
- Documenting and constantly improving processes.
- Prioritizing and driving high impact projects from start to finish.
- Supporting user-provisioning of Gainsight and other connected tools.
- Experience with Gainsight (administrator prefered), especially process automation, and its integration with Salesforce.
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator, especially building Salesforce Processes and Flows
- Able to learn how to administer new systems quickly and independently
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving. Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.
- Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values. Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in CS/Revenue operations and/or technology company preferred.
- History working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.