Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The role of SDR Director International reports to SVP International and will own the APAC & EMEA Account Development teams - a team of approximately 35 SDRs and 3 Managers - and will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in order to build new business relationships and drive qualified opportunities for the sales organisation.
- Develop and implement strategic lead generation plans and forecasts in partnership with Marketing and Sales
- Manage the International pipeline development strategy and execution (Inbound and Outbound motions)
- Partner closely with Marketing and Demand Generation to maximize lead generation opportunitiesDevelop and manage International KPI‘s, pipeline funnels, sales analysis tools and other reports as necessary to effectively manage performance to monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Provide and foster a culture of career growth into the broader quota carrying sales organisation
- Ensure team is learning, operating and leveraging best practices globally in a consistent manner
- Meet regularly with Regional Sales Leaders to discuss challenges and successes individually as well as for their teams and delegate any new projects
- Achieve near term goals in ensuring the SDR team is meeting pipeline expectations while driving towards long term vision
- Proactively and continually identify opportunities for scale that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the inside sales team and the broader sales team in general
- Translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Perform research on prospect or customer accounts in territory
- Drive business generation while growing existing client relationships
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years experience in a leadership or management role overseeing a sales development team team within a SaaS organisation
- Proven experience in building, leading and scaling a high-performing global inside sales team - including process, tools and infrastructure
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities; understanding of business financial analysis
- Experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Operations and other internal teams to understand funnel health, implement processes for scale, grow pipeline and meet targets
- Proven ability to develop functional metrics and drive them into the organization so that your team effectively and efficiently understands, adopts, and executes them to achieve results.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.