Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers.
We are looking for an engineer to join our team to help solidify and enhance our new Analytics product. Our team focuses on vertical solutions so you will have an opportunity to work with a variety of different areas of the product. You might build a web app that utilizes a new API that you create. You may work with another team to enhance or add features to their product area. This role is all about flexibility and drive to quickly build and ship features to our customers. We are customer driven team - we are looking for people who are always thinking of ways to help customers.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is The Internet (but we also have physical locations around the world).
- Are obsessed with delivering customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Are collaborative in nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions. No politics.
- Are passionate. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Design, build, and maintain public APIs and application components.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build new features at large-scale.
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
You may work on:
- Creating new end-to-end features, including UIs, APIs, and SDKs.
- Distributed systems that need to communicate well and maintain high availability.
- Keeping customer data accurate and readily available.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust APIs.
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, Amazon Kinesis, Redshift or PostgreSQL, and React. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organization.
- Place a high value on security.
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skillset.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.