We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced managers for our Federations team. The team is responsible for handling the relationship between Auth0 and Identity Providers, such as Social (Google or Facebook) and Enterprise providers (AzureAD or SAML connections).
The mission of the team is to provide a simple, secure, standards-compliant and delightful authentication experience for both end users and developers.
- Lead and grow a healthy, inclusive, collaborative team rooted in the opportunities they’re creating for customers.
- Ensure each person on the team is deepening their skills through coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Work with product and design to build the roadmap for Marketplace at Auth0. This involves talking to engineers, other teams and customers.
- Tie every piece of work back to the mission of making the internet safer and the business value of making it easier for companies to solve Auth.
- Have the opportunity to gain a great understanding and context about how Auth0 works and learn more about security protocols and how to build reliable, highly available systems.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have experience leading a full-stack software development team.
- Skilled at coaching teammates in all phases of their career.
- Experience providing focus to teams to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Have a technical background and can help a team evaluate trade-offs during design and development.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Can add value to a conversation even when you are not familiar with the entire context.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Like to lead by example.
- Are a great communicator and communication facilitator.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.