Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The Auth0 Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for managing and further accelerating all sales activity within an assigned territory in large enterprise accounts.
- Strong track record of growing revenues sophisticated, complex enterprise infrastructure software or cloud products where the buying decision is made by developers, but whose 6- and 7-figure annual subscription budgets are controlled by senior engineering and IT executives
- Experience with enterprise products targeted at developers is critical
- Extensive experience closing both ‘land and expand’ and 7- figure deals
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need?
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.