Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is looking for a high energy, data-driven and passionate Field Marketing Manager - Japan. This role will support revenue generation and brand awareness in Japan by developing, managing and tracking demand generation programs to drive and nurture leads, build pipeline and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will work closely with Auth0 Sales to plan and execute integrated campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Drive the creation and execution of the annual Japan marketing plan (with Japan Country Manager)
- Plan, execute and track impactful integrated marketing campaigns, in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Marketing, Growth, Community and Evangelism teams to drive results in the Japan region
- Design, drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute events and trade show sponsorships with end to end planning & follow-up, measurement and results
- Act as a marketing thought leader, bringing innovative ideas and experiments to the region
- Manage to a quarterly and annual territory budget
- Utilize systems and tools such as Salesforce to analyze pipeline and opportunity data
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team on Japan regional press announcements
What You Bring
- 5+ years of leading/executing Marketing Programs
- 4+ years in managing and executing trade shows and events
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced, results driven environments
- Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, campaigns
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and team
- Experience with Salesforce
- Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business level English and native level Japanese are required
- Tokyo, Japan location preferred
Marketing position #1506 and Req #2988
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.