Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring a Full Stack Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers, who are developers, the documentation and tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Contribute to improve the dashboard framework and developer tools.
- Build new features in our dashboard.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy crafting front end developer tools.
- Have experience engineering web applications.
- Are familiar with Node.js and RESTful APIs.
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Live in United States, Canada or Argentina.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with Next.js, React and Styled Components.
- Have experience working with MobX.
- Have experience working with Contentful
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.