Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are looking for a Global Benefits Manager to join our team and lead the design and delivery of our global benefits strategy. In this role, you'll help the business scale to new locations, expand our program offerings, and maintain best-in-class benefits support to employees.
This role requires a mix of strategic planning, customer focused design, and hands-on operational excellence to deliver global and country specific programs. You will thrive in fast paced environments where you lead multiple priorities and apply your excellent knowledge of laws and market trends. You will contribute to overall strategic decisions and vision by contributing your deep understanding of market trends.
- Supports the development of benefits programs in the various countries in line with the overall benefits strategy.
- Play a key role in ensuring the benefit offerings are competitive and work with local regulations and practices.
- Designs programs by evaluating trends in benefit elections, market trends, and results of employee engagement surveys to determine potential changes to programs.
- Provides Tier 3 escalation support on complex benefit-related issues.
- Partners with Compliance, Auditing, and Legal functions to ensure understanding of new legislative requirements, and evaluates and recommends the need for new or revised benefit plans to ensure compliance.
- Develops benefit plan documents and procedures.
- Maintains expertise in both technical aspects of benefit plan administration and market trends.
- Oversees processing of all documents necessary for implementation of various benefits programs (processing may be handled by Operations or in-region).
- Partners with the Change and Communications function in the development of communications materials for implementation of new or revised plans.
- May provide expertise or guidance around the design and execution of global or local programs in regions.
Your experience should have:
- Experience working in similar capacity managing Global Benefits for 5+ years
- Experience with new country launches and establishment of benefit plans.
- Worked on wellness and employee wellbeing programs.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Experience with M&A integration is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Suite with a heavy focus on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with G-Suite is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in the high-tech industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills to move projects forward.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey complex concepts.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.