Auth0 Product Unit is seeking a Manager, Professional Services, leading our Solutions Architects team aligned to the EMEA region. The Professional Services Manager has a solid identity and access management (IAM) background, is passionate and knowledgeable about security, and has prior experience leading professional services teams. This position will report to our VP of Global Service Delivery.
What will you do:
- Lead, mentor, and coach the team of ~5 highly technical Solutions Architects.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and certify new team members; ensure the team remains up-to-date on industry and product trends
- Oversee all professional services activities in your assigned region, providing technical coaching/mentoring to the Solutions Architect team.
- Work as part of a Global Professional Services organization, partnering with your peers to ensure cross-team collaboration
- Oversee the product feedback loops between the Product organization and the Field organization specific to key deals in your region
- As required, serve as the field leader for customer escalations in your regions.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends through self-study, research, and online courses as needed.
- 3+ years+ of experience leading, coaching and growing first-line Solutions Architects delivering IAM solutions.
- 8+ years+ of experience in SaaS, preferably delivering to either a Developer or DevOps audience.
- You have demonstrated experience in you and your team consistently attaining your professional services’ targets and goals
- You look to improve your team’s performance every day, and you have examples of innovations you have introduced that improved team outcomes and performance
- You have worked in high-growth environments and quickly built high-performing first-line technical professional services teams.
- Work closely with your peer organizations to ensure cross-team collaboration is effective.
- Care deeply about Auth0 culture and values.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interface with business, executive, and technical teams effectively
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with modern application development methods (e.g., microservices, continuous deployment/continuous delivery, agile)
- Experience with at least one backend stack (e.g., Node, .NET, Java)
- Experience with at least one popular frontend stack (e.g., Angular, React)
- Ability to travel up to 20% in your region when it is safe to do so.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.