Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0.org is the business unit of Auth0 that executes our social impact mission including:
- making charitable grants to mission-aligned charities,
- creating opportunities for employees to volunteer during the work day for charities and charitable causes in our local communities, and remotely
- marketing and selling our product to qualifying nonprofits, charities and social enterprises globally.
Auth0.org is looking for a creative and collaborative marketer and project manager to join our Social Impact Team as our Social Impact Program Specialist. This is a full-time remote position based in the US, Canada or Central/South America.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - Social Impact, the successful candidate will participate in marketing opportunities that include, but are not limited to, field events, digital programs, 3rd party initiatives, publications, content syndication, speaking engagements, and more.
This position will also support the Director of Social Impact to create, communicate, and scale up compelling individual and team charitable volunteering projects for our employees globally.
This role is perfect for any candidate that loves technology and people who may want to pursue a career in Nonprofit Vertical Marketing, as well as roles in communications, social media, volunteer coordination, and SaaS marketing.
What you will do:
Support Employee Social Impact Engagement & Communications
- Work with the Social Impact team to curate, coordinate, recruit, manage, and report on employee virtual and in-person community volunteer projects and initiatives across various teams and global regions.
- Be a “Social Impact Evangelist” within the organization, cheerleading and motivating departments, teams and individuals to take advantage of employee volunteering opportunities.
- Survey, report, and ideate creative solutions to increase engagement and enhance the employee experience.
Contribute to Auth0.org public messaging initiatives
- Engage with the Senior Marketing Manager - Social Impact to support broader integrated marketing campaigns across sales, social media, digital marketing, ABM, marketing engineering, design, copywriting, project & program management
- Projects will include creation of compelling marketing materials such as nonprofit customer case studies to advance our product outreach efforts to nonprofits and charities in the US, Europe/UK and globally.
- Ideate, design, and distribute materials to publicly promote auth0.org initiatives
- Update Auth0.org’s public facing assets with Social Impact accomplishments
- Post, Monitor, and Engage on social media channels to support Social Impact efforts and offerings
- Proactively coordinate scheduled and ad-hoc marketing with volunteer teams, grant recipients, and partners
Experience and abilities you should have:
- A heartfelt passion for social change and helping charitable organizations achieve social impact.
- Being the Quintessential Extrovert: you must possess a strong interpersonal skillset, native capacity to build and maintain relationships, and profound eagerness to engage with colleagues.
- This is a public facing role as much as a behind the scenes role. Candidates should be comfortable engaging an audience, working from a script and improvising, both virtually and (eventually) in person.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B and/or B2C marketing.
- 1-3 years experience event management, organization, or coordination.
- Base Level Proficiency in layout, graphic design, and graphic manipulation tools like Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva.
- Experience with and ability to learn site building and wiki platforms (think Wordpress)
- Experience utilizing multiple communication channels and established tech (think Loom, Slack, Volley, etc)
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings.
- Project management and teambuilding skills. Team leadership and communications abilities to engage colleagues and motivate them.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- An ability to work cross-functionally while building strong internal and external relationships in a globally distributed company.
- A results-oriented approach with the ability to identify forward-thinking techniques to achieve marketing goals.
- Able to coordinate many projects across various teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment.
Great to Haves:
- Experience running a hackathon or technology workshop.
- In person and remote volunteering experience.
- Nonprofit experience.
- Developer experience.
- Familiarity with CIAM or the SaaS integrator & enhancement space.
- An understanding of the unique needs of the nonprofit sector.
- Proficiency working with minimal supervision.
- Strong stakeholder communication and presentation skills for all levels of an organization.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.