As an Auth0 Principal Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for ensuring that a portfolio of our largest Enterprise customers are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment.You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of enterprise companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks and escalations
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Technical Account Management team
- Experience in technical customer-facing roles acting as a trusted advisor such as technical account management, customer success, solutions architecture, technical project management, or similar role
- A deep understanding and demonstrated experience in technical account management or customer success
- Strong background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Tier 1 Developer Support, Technical Project Management, or similar role
- Strong customer-first mindset with the energy and problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and help customers achieve their business and technical objectives
- Understanding of common software development practice. Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Strong business acumen, history of success owning enterprise segment customer relationships and escalations
- Experience in project or program management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO
- Ability to track and influence customer behaviour & health metrics across a portfolio of accounts
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.