Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. It is designed so that it can run anywhere: on our cloud, on customer's cloud, or even on customer's own private infrastructure. Auth0 Private SaaS (Appliance) is an extension of the service Auth0 provides to our customers; where we offer a private instance which we manage on behalf of our subscribers.
Our Project Manager role on the Appliance Services team leads all coordination and management that is required through the different stages of the Appliance lifecycle: leads the onboarding sprint as well as all the regular Managed Services activities that are part of our portfolio.
We are looking to fill this role in the Eastern or Central time zone.
In this role you will:
- As a Project Manager on the Appliance Services team you will be responsible for a set of customers, building good relationships with them collaborating on their satisfaction with Auth0 through their experience as Appliance customers.
- You will be working very closely with the Customer Success organization in Auth0, as well as Engineering and Operations teams.
- Main responsibilities include project manage and coordinate new Appliance customer implementation (working as a conduit between customers and internal implementation resources).
- Work with the customer to be accountable for completing pre-implementation requirements.
- Coordinate meetings between customer, and internal resources to progress the appliance implementation.
- Coordinate trainings, and other key knowledge transfer sessions with customer. Educate customer on key processes, such as issue escalation, updates, troubleshooting procedures.
- Create or contribute to customer-facing onboarding content, forms and documentation that adds value to the end customer experience and drives efficiency & capacity.
- Communicate process workflow updates and set clear expectations on milestone dates with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Track key implementation milestones, escalating to customers/internal stakeholders when not achieved.
- Ensure internal documentation and data captured correctly in internal systems.
- Assist with customer escalations during projects.
- Contribute to building and improving processes to increase customer Appliance project efficiency and capacity.
- Create or contribute to internal onboarding “playbooks” for internal team members.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on many projects/customers at once with competing priorities
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Grace under pressure
- Comfortable with situations that are ambiguous and experience driving outcomes
- Computer science and cloud technology background is a plus
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.