Our Regional Sales Manager will lead our Corporate and Account Management team across ANZ. They will own the sales process within this assigned territory of business for net new and existing logos.
We need a RSM who will continually ensure assigned territory growth with net new and existing logos and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing clients for Auth0. You will lead the team in the planning and execution of strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: generating new business, territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
As an Auth0 Regional Sales Manager you will:
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your team's long-term approach to net new and existing logo pipeline generation
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support 40% YOY growth – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Coach the team on how to best land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with Corporate accounts in your region
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
- Position Auth0 at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders
- Build effective working partnerships with your Auth0 and Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
Is this role for you?
- 5+ years of sales management experience, ideally in a high-tech start-up environment
- A track record of employment with direct field sales experience developing net new logos selling enterprise cloud software to small - medium companies
- You have sold a similar complex software solution and have experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or infrastructure management, application development and management, business applications, and/or analytics
- You have a measurable track record of leading new business development teams and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments and can adapt quickly
- Previous experience utilising partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.