The Sales Analyst position will support all reporting aspects of the International sales team's business operations. The role will involve a large amount of spreadsheet and Salesforce report development & analysis and work closely with corporate sales operations and senior sales management. The focus of this position will be performing analytical functions to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency in sales reporting, forecasting, and operations.
- Develop management level reports that provide benchmarking and progress against key sales goals that are consistent with corporate definitions and measurement across sales regions.
- Support the weekly and quarterly sales forecasting process and maintain/improve forecasting reports, tools, methods and data.
- Continually evaluate, develop and implement new, meaningful methods for data analysis to inform the sales organization about its own performance.
- Develop reports needed to measure sales productivity and provide assistance to sales management in forecasting and resource allocation decisions.
- Maintain existing sales management reports and dashboards that pertain to key sales metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analytical projects as identified by senior sales and sales operations management.
- Partner with Finance, HR, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure consistency and transparency with the key performance metrics for sales reporting.
- Mine, cleanse, compile and visualize data in preparation for board meetings, sales events, and quarterly business review meetings.
- Identify and champion process improvements that will accelerate both sales and operations productivity.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- 2+ years relevant experience within sales operations or comparative field, and/or financial analysis experience supporting a sales organization.
- Advanced business and data analysis skills including building reports, complex spreadsheets in excel, and databases to measure business performance.
- Advanced ability to accurately manipulate and move data to and from a variety of sources across multiple platforms; ability to query, sort, merge, combine, and summarize.
- Advanced ability to draw concise, well supported recommendations based on detailed analysis of the given issue.
- Advanced written, verbal and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to work under time constraints and meet tight deadlines for senior leaders
- Strong interest in identifying process improvement opportunities that support key business operations.
- Advanced in all Google Suite, MS Office Applications, and Salesforce.com.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus (or other querying languages).
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to meet sales deadlines that at times may align with weekends or holidays.