We're on the lookout for someone interested in joining our outbound Sales Development team. Ideally we're looking for someone with at least 2 years+ of inside sales experience with notable attainment levels, capacity to quickly develop an understanding of highly technical content, and interest in a high growth company defining a new technology track in the SaaS identity and access management space.
The tools used by the team includeSalesforce.com
, LinkedIn, Yesware, Google Docs and other productivity tools.
Our SDRs are measured by their ability to create new meetings and opportunities for the Account Executives against their goal and paid on a variable compensation plan based on attainment.
What you'll do:
- Incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinar and conference attendees, incoming email, and phone calls to qualify and develop interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media outreach following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executive team.
- Analysing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining ADR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
Is this job for you?
- Native Japanese and Fluent English essential
- Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Resiliency - capable of dealing with rejection, fighting through to success.
- Problem Solver - tech questions, business problems, no time to talk/meet.
- Manage Heavy Workload - organizational skills, prioritization
- Curiosity - active listening, learning about customers, product, refining process.
- Results Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Coachability - capable of listening to constructive feedback and adjusting.
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking.