Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Sales Development Representative (ADR, BDR, SDR) role is vital in the continued growth of Auth0. The team are tasked to drive meetings with target accounts, working side by side with Account Executives (AE’s).
You will join a team that has contributed hugely to the success of Auth0 in terms of finding new opportunities, this has resulted in the majority of the existing customer base coming via leads originated from within the team.
The role requires an outbound focus on the EMEA region, with a strategic approach to the qualification of target accounts and prospects. You will be capable in guiding the early stages of the sales process. In return, you will have support from the SDR Manager, as well as close working with Account Executives to develop a winning formula. We utilise modern prospecting techniques and best in class tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Google Docs, Zoom on performance, we strive to provide our existing team of SDR’s further career opportunities.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media outreach following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Analysing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining ADR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
- Campaign planning to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Account Executive team
- Previous experience as an Account / Business / Sales Development Representative promoting ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) solutions
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Curious to learn about customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Results orientated in achieving your goals
- European language would be highly advantageous
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.