Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Sales Director - Enterprise for the UK&I region will develop, lead and grow a team of Enterprise Account Executives in UK & Ireland. The position will manage and deliver on defined targets, while providing strategic direction in the region. This role is responsible for driving significant growth in net new customers for Auth0.
The position will serve as a member of the UKI Sales Leadership team and work closely with the RVP, UKI & MENA to support company initiatives and to develop and implement strategic direction.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts in partnership with Channel Management, Marketing and Business Unit owners
- Lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives across the region as primary owner of all sales activities in the field
- Develop and manage KPIs, sales funnels, sales analysis tools and other reports as necessary to effectively manage performance to monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Drive sales activity to exceed business objectives, sales growth and profitability targets for the accounts in the UK&I region
- Other business targets will include revenue, market share, unit sales and effectiveness of supporting processes to drive these metrics
- Partner with leadership in other functions such as Finance, Legal, Operations and Marketing to ensure 100% compliance in all aspects of business conducted internally and externally
- Ensure the operating objective and standards of performance are not only understood but also owned by the Account Executives
- Contribute to Senior Management’s knowledge of product / market status through the regular submission of field intelligence and sales reports
- Identify and grow a high performing team
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years experience in sales management in the UK with a proven track record of success in managing field based Enterprise sales teams
- 7+ years experience of Enterprise selling in a B2B/B2C high growth SaaS organisation
- Exceptional command of solution selling methodology and the ability to coach
- Effective listening and strong collaboration skills
- Experience of developing and managing high performing sales forces, teams and structures
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities
- Highly motivated with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to leverage KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be creative and possess a high level of integrity
- Proven ability to attract and hire top talent
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.