Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Auth0 Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for driving the success of our new sales team hires with a focus on sales process and methodology training and reinforcement. You will help drive the onboarding process as well as helping sales team members develop new opportunities, acquire new customers and expanding the scope of Auth0 usage within existing customers.
- Run sales process and sales methodology trainings with new hires
- Track and analyze use and impact of sales process and methodology tools
- Coordinate with sales managers to review adherence to sales process and methodology and build individualized plans to optimize use and effectiveness
- Run new hire sales certification activities (Role Plays, Exam Reviews, etc.)
- Run 3 to 6 new sales employee bootcamps at Auth0 HQ each year
- Sales Enablement training content creation and delivery
- Support regional specific training programs in both the Americas and APAC
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a role that involves
- Training of quota carrying direct sales team members
- Training sales managers
- Sales methodology training
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an account executive in technical software sales
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience in technical sales
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Background in Solution Selling Methodology preferable
- Flexibility to occasionally support work hours until 7pm Pacific Time (assistance with APAC trainings)
- Background in coaching sales managers
- Background in selling to developers/engineers preferable
- Background in identity and security preferable
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.