Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We move fast and think big at Auth0, so we are in search of a talented Sales Operations Analyst who can help us move even faster and think even bigger! As our sales strategist and operator, we’ll be leaning heavily on your keen business instincts to help us raise the bar and directionally calibrate for excellence. Your strong working partnership with the sales team and your data driven insights will help our Leadership team to define the strategy forward for our European markets.
- Work closely with the Sales team as one of their key strategic business partners.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce dashboards to help the team maintain operational excellence.
- Provide production support of existing Tableau dashboards and Salesforce data issues.
- Help the EMEA sales team configure custom quotes in Salesforce as needed.
- Mine, cleanse, compile and visualize data in preparation for board meetings, sales events, quarterly business review meetings.
- Monitor and report sales related key performance indicators (KPIs), highlighting trends, compile analyses and deliver prescriptive recommendations.
- Present findings and key results to Senior Leadership.
- Establish a regular meeting cadence with stakeholders to assess business needs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis using a combination of Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
- Collaborate! One Team, One Score.
- Salesforce.com power user - know how to build reports and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze data and create customized reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools to visualize trends and highlight opportunities.
- Advanced Excel skills - have a declared position on Index(Match) vs VLookUp.
- Have Tableau experience as an author-publisher - bonus points if you have a portfolio to share!
- Proficient with SQL.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in field or sales operations preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, mathematics, or business administration a plus.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.