The Sales Support Representative is involved in all stages of the sales process - reducing friction in the selling process from lead-to-order. This role is a champion for sales, providing a high level of support to both internal and external sales teams around the globe. It’s a fast-paced role and ideal for someone who is self motivated, customer service oriented, highly organized, is not intimidated by math, and loves details.
Please submit your CV in English.
- Executing daily support activities paying close attention to support requests related to tools, data quality, and process challenges faced by sales professionals.
- Processing pre-sales quotes/orders, validating sales order accuracy, and correcting sales order setup and financial calculation errors within Salesforce.com.
- Proactively managing and responding to sales team ticket based requests for tool and process support, ensuring department service goals are met.
- Owning SalesOps Key Performance Measure tracking and reporting.
- Leading data quality initiatives and performing daily, weekly and monthly data updates to ensure improve and maintain data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce.com.
- Acting as liaison between various departments such as Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and Sales Enablement.
- Providing communication and education on current processes and best practices to sales and other stakeholders, including the maintenance of policy and procedure documentation.
- Researching inquiries and assisting internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating expedited support requests and escalations to resolution.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Supporting high pressure month-end sales support activities to meet sales goals.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree (completed or in-progress) or equivalent years of experience.
- 1+ years of Sales Support experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM or ERP system is highly preferred but not required (e.g., can navigate the system, upload data, and create reports).
- Knowledge of sales processes and order administration is necessary.
- Previous work in a high-tech SaaS environment is highly desirable.
- Proficient and comfortable with basic math and analytical problem solving.
- Proficient in Google Suite, including Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs ; and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work non-standard hours when sales months end on weekends or holidays.