We are seeking talented technical support engineers to provide complex support services of the Auth0 SaaS solutions. Reporting to the Regional Support Manager, you will work directly with our customers to provide developer level break-fix support and support services. As a Sr. Developer Support Engineer, this position is an integral part of Auth0's local and global support team. The efforts put forth by these individuals will directly impact the long-term success of the customer relationships. Successful team members are curious, have a passion for learning, love coaching / mentoring others, and have the energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- As a Tier 2 support member, support Premier customers as first priority and handle customer escalated tickets from Tier 1 team members while striving to exceed customer expectations
- Mentor, train, and coach Tier 1 to improve overall customer experience, support skills, product knowledge, and performance
- A major contributor to capturing, driving, and publishing knowledge articles that enable the Tier 1 and Community to improve overall customer experience reducing time to resolve.
- Work as part of our global Support team in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Directly partner with the Product Engineering team to understand their development lifecycle and contribute to product improvements.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company and partner ecosystem to achieve the highest level of customer success.
Technical Domain Focus:
- Understanding of software development fundamentals and common architectures.
- Knowledge of HTTP, encryption, basic security concepts.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization concepts.
- Deep knowledge in one or more authentication protocols/specifications: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5yrs experience in Technical Support or Software Development.
- Proactively identify patterns in order to take preemptive action against potential long-term systemic problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Work well in a diverse and remote team environment with the ability to communicate across multiple time zones.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between conflicting priorities.
- Tackle high priority escalations from the team with the ability to pinpoint and solve issues quickly against an agreed service level.
- Being a customer advocate, always willing to go the extra mile.
- Curious self-starter constantly looking to improve themselves and finding opportunities to mentor other members of the team.