This is a core engineering team who creates and evolves a vibrant ecosystem and facilitates the connections between our customer, our partners, and our platform.This team enables partner developers to connect their solutions with our platform to build a bespoke identity solution forAuth0 customers, who enjoy a large variety of partner-supplied solutions that make it easy to extend and customize the Auth0 platform to their needs.
Our work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things and focus on innovations.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is wherever you are (but we also have multiplephysical locations around the world).
- Focus on delivering real customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Collaborate by nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions.
- Bring passion to everything we do. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Design, build, and maintain solutions for theAuth0 Marketplaceand dashboard.
- Collaborate with partners to build and enrich the ecosystem around Auth0 products and platforms.
- Improve the reliability, monitoring, and operations of our distributed services.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team members from multiple teams.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience engineering web applications, and are comfortable with full stack development.
- Have experience with React, Node.js, and RESTful APIs.
- Have attention to details, and make user experience a top priority.
- Place a high value on security.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Are currently located in Canada.
Bonus points if you:
We do not expect you to be an expert in everything below, only that you can learn the less familiar fast:
- Experience building ecosystems with partners and support growth through marketplaces.
- Experience with payment systems and ecommerce.
- Experience with design systems and tooling.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience designing and building highly reliable, scalable, service-oriented systems.
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management software and concepts.
- Knowledge of additional languages and technologies, such as Golang, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Groovy, and bash.
- Experience working in a global remote-first organization.