Auth0, a product unit within Okta, is hiring a Business Operations Sr. Manager to join the Chief of Staff organization. We are seeking a collaborative leader that thrives on developing creative and innovative solutions to solve complex challenges. Reporting to the Auth0 Product Unit Chief of Staff, you’ll have the opportunity to work at a high growth organization that provides career development with an inclusive and collaborative culture.
- Act as a business operations adviser to the Auth0 Product Unit leadership teams; ensuring alignment across the organization
- Assist the leadership team facilitating effective decision-making
- Ensure all operational issues are addressed properly, efficiently, and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Act as the steward for product unit wide communications, ensuring our teams have clarity in our vision and operations
- Work with leaders across the Auth0 Product Unit leadership teams to ensure effective staff participation on projects and other key initiatives
- Manage the flow of information and communication across the product teams and across Okta
- Collaborate with the Executive Communications team on the coordination of presentation materials for key internal and external events.
- Facilitate key product unit meetings
- Directly define, organize, and execute projects
- Work directly with senior leaders to drive successful completion of organizational programs
- Analyze and craft execution plans to delegated problems, issues, and escalations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A proven track record of effectively interacting with senior leadership
- 5+ years in team operations and/or project management
- The ability to think globally, strategically, and creatively
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience managing programs, budgets ,and approval cycles.
- A proven ability for leading and delivering complex internal projects
- Expert problem solving skills. Leverages prior experience, education, training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
- Experience advising leadership on strategic, organizational, and communications matters
- Experience with supporting initiatives to drive organizational health and collaboration
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135,000 year + bonus + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.