England Remote; France Remote; Netherlands Remote; Spain Remote; Germany Remote; Belgium Remote; US Remote East Coast; Canada Remote East Coast; UK remote; Poland Remote
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
You GET developers! You know what they need, how to talk to them, how to make their lives easier, what makes them click, their dissatisfiers and their delighters. You recognize when a framework, library or product provides a great experience. As an Android Engineer, you will use those superpowers to improve our entire onboarding process, SDKs, Quickstarts, Docs, and provide direct assistance to developers in our support channels. You will be the internal and external steward of the experience for the technologies that you love working with every day.
We’re looking for a senior software engineer, a maker and creator, to help us achieve this and make our customers’ app integrations with Auth0 easier and enjoyable.
You will be doing:
- Engage with developers in the open-source community, leading some of Auth0’s open-source efforts.
- Design, build, iterate on SDKs and documentation used and downloaded by millions of developers all over the world.
- Create and iterate engaging and intuitive app integration experiences.
- Research and spike prototypes using new and modern technologies.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities and specifications while being transparent on plans and progress.
- Work closely with different teams to ensure correct implementation of Auth0 features.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have strong Android development experience in both Kotlin and Java.
- Have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with hybrid mobile platforms such as React Native.
- Are passionate about creating open-source libraries for other engineers.
- Aspire to creatively solve developer experience pain points.
- Worked with any CI/CD platforms such as Circle CI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to the details and keep a great user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-first environment.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- If you've worked on some open-source projects already.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and architecture (FIDO, U2F, WebAuth, SSO, SAML, Kerberos, OAuth, Federation, etc.)
- Security or Systems development experience on Android.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Share this position