Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
The Engineering Tools team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s engineers easier and more productive by providing tools to help them achieve business needs with zero friction.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us achieve the level of excellence that our teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
- Build the front end components of the tools we provide to our teams.
- Make our engineers' development experience more enjoyable by improving the UX and usability aspects of the toolchain. Develop command line interfaces that allow our engineers to interact with the internal services and Auth0 components.
- Build IDE extensions.
- Improve the UX of our bots platform. Research and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Help maintain the backend of the tools we currently provide.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Have strong experience with at least one modern front-end framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Have experience building tools and applications with languages such as Node.js or Go.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Timezone: we are giving preference to candidates located in GMT -3 and GMT +2.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.