Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
SEs are experts on their teams and are starting to look across their domains, they also build strong partnerships with Account Managers & Account Executives. They will also engage regularly with Customer Success in progressing opportunities and ongoing engagements
- AE Support, extensive customer interaction
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for developing solutions
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Engaged on Opportunities with Account Teams supporting Demo's, Evaluations, RFX, Workshops and other formats
- Identifies opportunities to solve customer issues leveraging the Auth0 platform
- Pushes to resolve technical question from customers to build confidence in our platform and capabilities
- Substantially increases the probability of success for their team
- Ensures more junior members of the team have a strong voice
- Facilitates technical discussions
- Ensures larger technical changes have visibility outside the team and learnings are shared
- Cross functional partnership to take business opportunities, constraints and problems and translate them into technical initiatives and solutions while understanding the impact of those changes on the systems they work on
- Draws from past experience and future needs when contributing in conversations around monitoring, indicators and quarterly objectives
- Requires minimal oversight beyond high-level direction
- Focus of Activity is on Opportunity Progression
Key Skills & Abilities:
- A person in this role will often have had a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Focused on relating and building relationships to our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, ideally sales engineering
- Consider a wider context when making decisions
- A strong orientation toward engineering to customer and business needs and demonstrate pragmatism when solving complex problems
- Beginning to understand the limits of the technical platform and how they do or do not meet the current and future needs of the customer
- Strong presentation skills
- Expert in building relationships, listening and managing time
- A desire to engage with the larger community by contributing to open source projects and participating in local events
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with at least one backend stack (eg. node, java, .NET)
- Experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. react, angular)
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.