Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Partner with the Customer Success leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy and execute the CS reporting and analytics roadmap.
- Partner with the SVP CS and other organizational leaders to set, manage and execute on the annual planning process.
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, Technical Account Management Team, Technical Support, and Private Cloud Services teams to identify opportunities for optimizations in existing processes to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Aid in the deployment and ongoing health of Customer Success Tools (ex: Gainsight).
- Own special projects digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, and much more.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Customer Success Tools (ex: Gainsight or equivalent).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into manageable components and think through optimal solutions to communicate the findings back to the business.
- Deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing and how these functions relate to and impact sales.
- Proven work experience in Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, or relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex challenges.
- High degree of ownership and pride over their work.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.