Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is seeking a Staff Accountant to support Accounts Payable on our Finance Team. This role will perform a variety of AP and Accounting tasks under the direction of the Finance Manager. If you are a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, this is the role for you.
In this role you will:
- Review and process accounts payable invoices accurately and timely, ensuring proper procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders when necessary to correct and modify invoices/payments
- Prepare vendor payment batches for weekly payment run and coordinate funding requirements for our entities located in different countries
- Help perform monthly closing procedures as it relates to the Accounts Payable department
- Maintain and foster professional customer service for both internal and external vendors and teams
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Provide finance related administrative support and perform general office tasks
- Assist with internal and external audit requests, as needed
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years of relevant experience in this field
- Strong computer skills and system aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of business and fundamentals of accounting concepts
- Foreign currency and banking industry experience preferred
- Sage Intacct experience preferred
Please submit your resume in English
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.