Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a staff accountant to perform a wide range of duties within the team. You have a strong attention to detail and are naturally analytical. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment and are a quick study. As the ideal candidate, you are a CPA (or CPA eligible) with 3+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
This position is located on Bellevue, WA and will not be remote.
- Maintains the general ledger by creating journal entries
- Prepares and analyzes monthly variances for selected balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepares monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Supports payroll processing and accounting
- Assists in the development and documentation of general practices and finance policies
- Support other ad hoc projects as needed
The right candidate will possess:
- Intermediate knowledge of US GAAP concepts
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness and anticipation
- Ability to challenge the status quo to identify and implement process improvements
- Previous experience processing payroll
Skills and abilities:
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.