Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving expansion sales of the Auth0 identity-as-a-service platform within a set of named Enterpriseaccounts within the UK&I region
You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, negotiation, close and account management. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall regional sales team.
- Define and execute strategic account sales plans for assigned named accounts
- Meet and exceed sales targets through identifying, managing and closing expansion sales opportunities, ensuring customer retention
- Develop and manage sales pipeline & accurate forecast through the CRM system
- Build multi-threaded strategic relationships within assigned named accounts
- Serve as key client contact for all customers and co-ordinate resources to support pre & post sale experience; solution engineering, professional services, technical account team
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and partners
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Key Skills & Abilities:
- 5 years of enterprise software sales experience in an account management role
- 8+ years B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of quota attainment
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset
- Capability to work autonomously and in team setting depending on situation
- Solid organisation capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
- Experience of identity, security or selling to developers preferred
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as agreat place to work
. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles
. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.