HAR Files Are Now Sanitized Automatically in Support Center
Now, when attaching .HAR files within a ticket via Support.Auth0.com, the file is sanitized. To use:
- Navigate to the Auth0 Support Center
- Select Open Ticket
- To trigger the file sanitization, simply attach/upload the .HAR file to the existing ticket or new ticket.
- The file is sanitized at the client side before the file is uploaded to the portal.
- The original trace is not uploaded prior to sanitization.
- Filename after sanitization and upload: <file_name>_sanitized.har. You can download the sanitized file if you want to inspect it.
Do not attempt to upload zipped or compressed HAR files because those files will not trigger the sanitization. Only .har files are processed.
While Okta will attempt to identify sensitive data for you, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility, and not Okta’s, to identify sensitive data in HAR files that you want to be redacted.
For more information on generating HAR files, see this documentation.