Auth0 Appliance Dashboard: Nodes
The Nodes page located under the Appliance configuration area provides a high-level overview of the nodes you have running as part of your Appliance setup. Each instance that you have with your web service provider is considered a node and is listed individually on this page.
The Nodes page displays the following pieces of information for each of your nodes:
- Hostname: the name of the node;
- IP: the IP address used to reach that particular node;
- Memory: the amount of memory allocated to that node;
- CPUs: the number of CPUs allocated to that node;
- App Update: the number of times the node has been updated with application-related updates;
- Setting Update: the number of times the node's settings have been updated;
- Heartbeat: the amount of time elapsed since the Dashboard received communication from the node;
- Uptime: the amount of time the node has been continuously running.
At the end of each row detailing a Node instance are two buttons:
- Reboot: if clicked, Auth0 reboots the node;
- Remove: if clicked, Auth0 removes the node from the status list. If the node is still running, the configuration area will publish a new status.