Monitoring the Appliance
In addition to providing tools for monitoring your Appliance instances, Auth0 provides integration with select third-party utilities.
Your options include:
- Instrumentation: If Instrumentation has been enabled for your Appliance instances, you can gather and visualize data about your infrastructure and processes
- Health Checks: Health Checks provide minute-by-minute summaries of your Appliance infrastructure at a given point in time. These logs are available for the the previous twenty-nine days and can be found in the Troubleshoot page of your Appliance Configuration Area;
testallendpoint is an unauthenticated endpoint that is particularly useful for monitoring by load balancers;
- Auth0's Authenticated Testing Endpoints: Auth0 provides endpoints that you may, once authenticated, call to receive status codes such as 204, 520, or 429;
- Integration with New Relic: Auth0 supports integration with New Relic as a means of monitoring your Appliance instances. You will need to provide your New Relic license key in the Appliance configuration area;
- Integration with Third-Party Utilities to Monitor Synthetic Transactions: Auth0 supports integration with system monitoring tools like Microsoft System Center so that you can run and monitor synthetic transactions.