Information Requirements for Setting Up the Appliance in Auth0's Private Cloud
If you have decided to purchase an Appliance that is hosted in a dedicated area of Auth0's cloud, Auth0 will set up the Appliance on your behalf. To do so, Auth0 asks that you provide the following information:
- Preferred AWS region such as AWS US-West-2, AWS US-East-1, AWS EU-Central-1, etc;
- Eight (8) DNS names:
- Four (4) will be used for the non-Production node, and four (4) will be used for the Production cluster;
- Important: Please finalize DNS names prior to Appliance deployment.
- SMTP Settings (including the hostname, port number, username, and password). Auth0 will work with you to enter your settings. For additional details, please see the SMTP section of the Appliance infrastructure manual;
- Administrator(s) email address for App tenant for non-production and Production environments.