Custom Database Script Templates: Verify Users
Auth0 provides the following custom database script templates that you can use when implementing user verification functionality.
While Auth0 has populated default templates in the Dashboard script editor, you can use the following links to recover the original code and notes once you've made and saved edits.
When working on your user creation script, keep in mind that:
- This script will be executed when a newly-enrolled user clicks on an email verification link
- The parameter user.email is used to verify the user's account
Auth0 provides sample scripts for use with the following languages/technologies:
- ASP.NET Membership Provider (MVC3 - Universal Providers)
- ASP.NET Membership Provider (MVC4 - Simple Membership)
- SQL Server
- Windows Azure SQL Database
- Request with Basic Auth