Create a New Hook Using the Dashboard
You can create new Hooks using the Auth0 Management Dashboard.
Create a New Hook
Navigate to the Hooks page of the Dashboard. You can create new Hooks in one of two ways:
- Clicking on the + Create New Hook button at the top right of the Hooks page.
- Finding the extensibility hook you want to work with and then clicking the Create New Hook link below.
On the New Hook pop-up window, provide the requested information:
- Name: The name for your new Hook
- Hook: The extensibility point associated with your Hook
Click Create to create your Hook.
At this point, you will see your newly-created Hook listed under its associated extensibility point.
For any given extensibility point, you may create multiple Hooks. However, you may only have one Hook enabled per extensibility point at any given time.
Auth0 automatically enables the first Hook you create for an extensibility point, and any subsequent Hooks for that point are created in a disabled state. As such, you must explicitly activate subsequent Hooks.
Delete an Existing Hook
- In the Hooks page of the Management Dashboard, find the Hook you want to edit.
- Click the Gear icon next to your Hook.
- Click Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete your Hook by clicking YES, DELETE HOOK.