Lock for Android v1 Delegation
After a successful authentication, you can request credentials to access third party apps like Firebase or AWS that are configured in your Auth0 App's Add-On section. In order to do that you need to make a request to our Delegation API using a valid JWT.
Here's an example
The only two parameters required are
api_type, the former is the token returned by Auth0 after a successful authentication, the latter specifies the API credentials we want to retrieve, and these are its supported values:
- app: Your Auth0 application. This will get a new JWT token.
- aws: Amazon Web Services API.
- azure_sb: Windows Azure Service Bus.
- firebase: Firebase API.
- salesforce_api: Salesforce API.
- salesforce_sandbox_api: Salesforce Sandbox API.
- sap_api: SAP OData.
- wams: Windows Azure Mobile Services.