Android Lock: Error Messages
You may encounter one or more of the following messages when signing up using Lock for Android:
- user_exists: the user you are attempting to sign up has already signed up.
- username_exists: the username you are attempting to sign up with is already in use.
- invalid_user_password: the password you have chosen does not meet the requirements.
- unauthorized: you may not sign up for this application.
- a0.mfa_required: MFA is required for this account. You must retry the log in sending the MFA code.
- a0.mfa_invalid_code: The MFA code sent is invalid
- a0.mfa_registration_required: MFA is required for this account, but there's no code generator app registered yet.