Build your own UI
Download a sample project specific to this tutorial configured with your Auth0 API Keys.
Otherwise, if you already have an existing application, please follow the steps below.
- Add the following dependencies to your project using Cocoapods:
Open your app's
Info.plistfile and add two new entries
Auth0Domainwith the following values
Create a new instantiate of
A0Lockand store it where is easily accessible:
- When you need to login your user with email/password credentials, just paste the following code
After that, you may want to save the user's token to be able to use them later, you can find how to do it here.
- In your
application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsadd the following line:
- Also add the following lines to your
- Configure Facebook Native Integration
- Configure Twitter Native Integration
- Authenticate with a social connection