Guardian for Administrators
Guardian is Auth0's multifactor authentication solution that provides a simple and secure way to implement MFA. When using Guardian with Auth0, users will be prompted for additional authentication from the Guardian mobile application, helping to provide a more secure login.
This page contains information on how to enable and configure Guardian as an administrator. Information geared toward developers and users can be found under additional documents.
- Guardian Push Notifications
- Guardian SMS Notifications
- Turning off Guardian
- Applying Guardian to Specific Users
- Sending Guardian Enrollment Emails
- Resetting Guardian Credentials
- Guardian logs
- Customize the Guardian Widget
- Advanced Customization of the Guardian Widget
- Customizing Guardian Rules and Behavior