The Users page lists the users who are associated with your apps. To open a particular user, click the user profile picture or name in the "Name" column. The User Details page will open and display information for that user.
The User Details page has links for five tabs:
- Raw JSON
User Details: Details Tab
The Details tab contains three sections that provide a high-level overview of the information in the user's profile:
- User Identity provides at-a-glance details about the user, including their email address, associated Connections, and access rights.
- Metadata displays the
user_metadatainformation. You can edit these values.
- Identity Provider Attributes displays the information retrieved from the authentication provider. Note that identity provider attributes are read-only.
User Details: Devices Tab
The Devices tab lists the devices with which the user has requested authentication. Requesting authorization on a device links the device to the user's account.
Login details for the user are associated with the Refresh Token assigned to that device. To revoke the Refresh Token, click Unlink next to the device.
User Details: History Tab
The History tab displays a log of the user's account activity for the past 2 days.
The logs include information about:
- Events that have occurred
- When the events occurred
- The apps associated with the events
- The identity provider used for authentication
- The originating IP addresses for the events
- Where the events originated
User Details: Locations Tab
The Locations tab displays a map with pins indicating the user's location(s) when they logged in to the apps.
User Details: Raw JSON Tab
The Raw JSON tab displays all of the information contained on the user's profile in JSON format so you can quickly view all of the available information about the user.