1. The promoter is Auth0 whose registered office is at 10800 NE 8th Street, Suite 600, Bellevue, WA 98004
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Auth0, their close relatives and government officials, including: employees of national, state, and local governments, regardless of rank or title; employees of government-owned or -controlled businesses or institutions (e.g., public universities, national telecom companies, etc.); employees of public international organizations, like the United Nations or World Bank; political parties and political party officials; candidates for public office; and members of royal families.
3. The competition is open until 12 PM PST, 03-05-2019. Anyone who participates after this date will be ineligible. Auth0 will announce the winner on the next day.
4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: the participant needs to perform two actions to be eligible as a winner:
5. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received who answered correctly and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
6. The winner will be notified by Twitter or email and is expected to deliver information to deliver the books. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The prize is as follows: 1 (one) printed copy of the JWT Handbook per winner. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Auth0 will send the book to each winner, covering all shipping costs.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Auth0 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. Auth0 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.