NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
The Promotion is sponsored by Auth0, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 10900 NE 8th St., Ste. 700 Bellevue, WA 98004.
1. Eligibility: Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who (1) are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry and (2) are registered to attend one of Auth0’s Scheduled Events as identified below before the event’s published start date. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any prize.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion starts on Scheduled Event start date and time, and ends on the Scheduled Event end date and time (each, a “Promotion Period”). The Table below provides the applicable “Scheduled Events.”
3. How to Enter: To enter, scan the barcode on your trade show ID badge or enter information into provided form and agree to the Official Rules at the Auth0 booth to receive one entry into the Promotion. Limit one entry per person during the Promotion Period, per Scheduled Event. Additional entries will be disqualified.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about 5 days after the Scheduled Event’s published end date, Sponsor will select the name of potential winner(s) of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner[s] will be notified via email. As a condition of being awarded a prize, potential winner(s) may be required to execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation within 7 days of being notified. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) any required documents are not returned within such as the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or tax forms; or (iii) if potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Alternate drawings will be conducted until a valid winner is verified by Sponsor. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the prizes available.
5. Prize: Upon verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, potential winner(s) will receive prize as advertised for Scheduled Event Attended (Total Approx. Retail Value not to exceed $500). ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of the prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for the prize. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Limitations of Liability; Releases: Sponsor, Show Operator, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Release Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
8. General Terms and Conditions: This Promotion is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and is void where prohibited. EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you certify that you have complied with these Official Rules. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting. For a copy of the winner list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope, Attn: Auth0, Inc., to: 10900 NE 8th St., Ste. 700 Bellevue, WA 98004. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2018 by Auth0, Inc. All rights reserved. Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with show organizer.
Opticon 2018 | September 11, 2018 @ 8:00 AM PT – September 13, 2018 @ 6:00 PM PT | $100 Amazon Gift Card
Insuretech Connect 2018 | October 2, 2018 @ 12:00 PM PT – October 3, 2018 @ 5:00 PM PT | $100 Amazon Gift Card
Product Next Summit 2018 | October 16, 2018 – October 17, 2018 | Prize Value & Description TBD
RESO Fall Conference 2018 | October 16, 2018 @ 8:00 AM CT – October 18, 2018 @ 12:00 PM CT | Bose Headphones (ARV: $200)
Gartner APPs | November 27, 2018 – November 29, 2018 | Prize Value & Description TBD
Gartner IAM | December 2, 2018 – December 3, 2018 | Prize Value & Description TBD