Auth0 will be part of an all-star identity panel that will discuss Identity in the API World. We are so excited about this that we are giving 5 tickets away!
1. The promoter is Auth0 whose registered office is at 10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 700, Bellevue, WA 98004, United States.
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Auth0, their close relatives and government officials, including: employees of national, state, and local governments, regardless of rank or title; employees of government-owned or -controlled businesses or institutions (e.g., public universities, national telecom companies, etc.); employees of public international organizations, like the United Nations or World Bank; political parties and political party officials; candidates for public office; and members of royal families.
3. The competition is open until 10 AM PST, 07-27-2018. Anyone who participates after this date will be ineligible. Auth0 will announce the winners on 07-27-2018.
4. The rule of the competition and how to enter are as follows: the participants need to retweet the original tweet.
5. Each winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
6. Each winner will be notified by DM on Twitter. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick another winner.
7. The prize is as follows: 1 (one) ticket to ApiDays.io San Francisco for each winner. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winners are responsible for paying any costs necessary to attend the conference including but not limited to airfare, hotel, and personal taxes (if applicable).
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Auth0 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. Auth0 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.